I WANT MY DREADLOCKS DONE ON 281206!
I WANT MY EVISU JEANS ON 281206!
I WANT THAT BATHING APE CAMOE JACKET!
I WANT ALL TUPAC CDS ON 281206!
I WANT YOU BY MY SIDE ON MY BIRTHDAY! =D
I feel that I should join that illers company! Though their rap community is rather small, but hopefully through there, I'll get more exposure, and hopefully get notice by other companies and maybe other local rap group.I certainly wouldn't mind performing rap at esplanade areas, HAHAS! But need to send demo tape lah! If only I know who is the one who film down the rap performance I did in school the other time.Fuckkkkkk!
I WANT MY EVISU JEANS ON 281206!
I WANT THAT BATHING APE CAMOE JACKET!
I WANT ALL TUPAC CDS ON 281206!
I WANT YOU BY MY SIDE ON MY BIRTHDAY! =D
I feel that I should join that illers company! Though their rap community is rather small, but hopefully through there, I'll get more exposure, and hopefully get notice by other companies and maybe other local rap group.I certainly wouldn't mind performing rap at esplanade areas, HAHAS! But need to send demo tape lah! If only I know who is the one who film down the rap performance I did in school the other time.Fuckkkkkk!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home